Missing Teeth can be the cause of several problems for you, but the good news is they can now be easily replaced to give you a healthy, beautiful and natural smile! Our office offers Implants, Fixed Bridges and Removable Dentures. See the list below to find out how your missing teeth are impacting your mouth and what your best option is.
Effects of Missing Teeth:
- Reduce your confidence and smile
- Create difficulty eating and speaking with confidence
- Cause your existing denture to be loose
- Prevent proper digestion and breakdown of food
- Limit your diet to only soft foods and liquids
- Cause bone loss in your mouth and effect your facial structure
- Cause shifting and movement of the surrounding teeth
- Create food traps between teeth where bone is lost
At Dr. Faheim’s Dental office, your smile is our top priority. We are committed to providing you with gentle care and giving you the information you need to make the right decisions about your dental health. Most importantly you will become part of our family too! We offer many services to meet your needs and our friendly, experienced team is ready to make you feel comfortable. Contact us today to book a free consultation and learn more.
Ask the Expert
Have a brief question you would like answered by one of our experts? Please use the form below: